Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Almost Petroglyphs

Fabric patterns and designs are essential to my wardrobe. I especially look into clothes that's just a tad bit eccentric that may come off as odd when hanging on a clothes rack.

What I like about my shirt is that it's made up of almost petroglyphs. I like to think that a story is told through the geometric shapes and "m's" and "w's" that wrap around my arms. Thus, I didn't have any shoes that really matched with the shirt, so I decided on my "Talbots" flats that were a Christmas gift from my parents and I believe cost them about $80 at TJ MAX. Yes, I know: expensive. However, I thought I was never going to see them again until I opened my nicely wrapped gift, heh. Anyway, the flats are this sort of teal meets more blue than green (for lack of better description) and have a caramel band around them. Thus, I decided to balance the red shirt and blue shoes with my gold necklace with peacock feathers. My hair is naturally wavy/curly and I simply enhanced my curls with my straightening iron that  my sister bought for at Target for $12 (it's pretty and pink).


Shirt: $8.99 from Ross
Cargo Beige Pants: $12 Marshall's
Peacock Necklace: $4-6 at Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment