Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Goddess And A Headband

True. I'm no goddess. However, since a kid, I've adored films that bring mythology to life. Although it is with the help of advanced graphics that these films are brought to the screen, the asethetic beauty is found through the various adornments on a princess' or goddess' (or really the actress') hair. At least I think so.

About a week ago, instead of wearing my head band like the 60-70s persona many folks like to emulate, I went with the classic, "I am as divine as I allow myself to be" kind of look. It's a double-band head band and is braided and made up of brown and gold shiny beads. I wore my hair in a messy bun that takes longer to produce than it should take with tons of bobby pins to hold it  in place!







Headband: $6-7 from JCPenny
Sweater/Shirt: $7 from Forever 21's sales rack (although you cannot see it from the pic, the sweater has a tiny pocket on the left hand corner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment