Thursday, October 6, 2011

Art World

I like to think that I look soft
like a pillow and not a towel...
and like a hungry badger!
- New Girl reference
Hey everyone, Noemi here. First and foremost, I absolutely love taking photos of others and as well as places. However, when it comes to me being in the picture, awkwardness abounds. Thankfully, my room mate Mackenzie took some quick shots of what I dressed in today.

For those not living in Arizona, today we're having quite glorious weather. It was legitimately chilly at around 10ish AM. Those were the words my room mate used whose from Colorado and was born during a blizzard; thus, it was legitimately chilly.

But I digress: I am wearing basic skinny jeans, brown oxfords, blue loose shirt (for lack of a better description), and most importantly, I am wearing what I like to call my NY-belonging-on-the-campus-of-Pratt scarf. Indeed, I think it a piece of art that should be displayed somewhere, but for now, it does well around my neck.

Initially, I wanted to pair the outfit with up-to-the-knee length booths of a caramel color, but decided that if it wasn't going to rain, simple oxfords would do.

Shirt - Marshalls, Made in U.S.A., $9
Skinny Jeans - Fragile Blue Jeans Brand (not sure where I got them)
Oxfords - Target's Xhileration Brand, $20
Purple bracelet - gift from my friend Lynda (now in D.C.), Sears or Kohls --> I THINK
Scarf - I want to say I got it at Ross...but then again, I may have gotten it at Target or Marshalls, ~$7






No comments:

Post a Comment