Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Bargain Story

My grandma likes to have me drive her around to stores sometimes. In return, she usually offers to buy me something which I usually decline, but this particular day I took up her offer and picked up this crochet/knit top. I'd been on the hunt for one like it, and this one was on clearance for $7.49 at Ross.
When I went home, though, I found that it had a big rip on one of the sides.
No big deal. Ross is down the street, and there was one other left when I was there.
So I made my way to the store with the intention of a simple exchange but was pleasantly surprised when I picked up the other shirt at the clearance rack.
The same top had been marked down to $3.49 meaning I had a few extra bucks to spare!
I continued looking through the clearance rack and came across these bad boys! At a mere $4.99 and in a fun color perfect for spring, I was sold.
The return gave me $8-something, and my new total was a little over $9. Exciting stuff!
The only thing I found was that on the pants, one of the legs is longer than the other, so I'll be forced to only wear them cuffed.

-Gabee


No comments:

Post a Comment