Friday, February 1, 2013

Gabee's January Favorites

Here's what I loved this past month :)


Nude Suede Flats With Cap Toe. These are a replacement to my Sam & Libby nude flats I wore to death. I actually think I like these a little better, and if you remember, I loved those other ones A LOT. -Charlotte Russe $9

Floral Peter Pan Collar Dress. I love collars; I love floral; I love this dress. I bought this after Christmas, and the pop of color on a winter day made me really happy. Now that the sun is back, this dress makes me even happier. -American Eagle Outfitters $15

Army Green Ripped Jeans. I really like how versatile these are. I can easily style them for a super girly look, an edgy one, or a really casual, laid back look. -Forever 21 Gift

Head Accessories. I had a whole post on these. They kept me warm and cute. -Beanie: H&M / Headband: $1 Jewelery Store (Seriously, I should know its actual name by now)

Rimmel's Lasting Finish by Kate Moss. This whole line is perfect-- they also come in matte! If I could, I'd buy every single shade, but for now, these three red shades will do. The one on my lips in this picture is 110, the others is 12.  -Drugstores $4.99

That is all for this month's favorites! 
***Just a bit of an announcement: it's getting pretty difficult for me to post on Thursdays, so starting today I'll be posting on Fridays instead. And to work with my OCD, I'll also be posting on Mondays instead of Tuesdays. So, Mondays and Fridays it is!

Meow & Out, 
Gabee

No comments:

Post a Comment