Monday, October 1, 2012

September Favorites

September went by so quickly it's kind of bittersweet, but moving on, I am sharing a few of my favorite items of this past month.

To start off, I want to talk about shoes again. The same shoes I referred to as "a nude color that I am convinced is a perfect every day shoe" back in my June Favorites. I also found these at Ross, but I wasn't so patient to wait for them to go on sale and paid $13.99 for them. As you can probably tell by the picture, I've worn these A LOT. They are comfy and go with pretty much anything in my closet.

The next item is somewhat of a splurge because I don't typically spend $8 on nail polish. I think we can all agree, though, that Essie's colors are hard to find within other brands. My favorite this month was Ballet Slippers. It's a girly, really soft pink that also matches with pretty much anything, and (for that price you bet it is) is long lasting so I don't have to be constantly switching colors.













Last but not least, are these Bongo jeggings I found at Sears for $11.99. The amazing thing about them, as my friends pointed out, is they're more jeans than leggings. For a mere $12, that's a deal! I seriously love these so much that I wore them so often within the first week of getting them that my mom was like, "Okay, we need to get you another pair of pants."
Hope you all had a wonderful September and have an even better October. I will be posting every other day this month so make sure to check back for new content!

And if you like what you see, make sure you give us a "like" over on our Facebook page, there is always a lot more commotion there. :) 

--Gabee




No comments:

Post a Comment