Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gabee's November Favorites

Another month down and one more to go until the new year!

Miscellaneous:
This month I set myself a few goals; one of them was to wear more jewelery. I convinced myself that the reason I never wore any of the necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc. I already own was because of the way they were stored (all tossed and jumbled in a drawer in my dresser), so I went out and bought myself a jewlery tree!

I picked this one up at my local Ross, where they still have a pretty wide variety, for $6.99. I chose this one in particular because of the cute little blue birds-- they are actually meant to hold earrings in a very eerie and creepy manner-- and white base that match the colors of my room and furniture.

I have been wearing more jewelery since I bought it so mission accomplished!

Next, I have more lip products this month to rave about. I'd been on the prowl for an orange lip stick that had a good amount of color pay-off and lasted long. At last, I found two I am content with: Revlon's Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti and Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous. These both go on pretty much as the same color with the only difference being that the lip butter has more shimmer and gloss to it, so I found it hard to pick just one (in fact, I carry both with me). I did find that the balm stain lasts slightly longer, though.

Fashion: 
According to my mother, my new goal in life is to be Taylor Swift. She may or may not be right, but wearing this sweater definitely makes me feel Taylor Swift-esque.
This is from the Vera Wang Princess collection at Kohl's. I picked it up for my younger sister's birthday party earlier this month for $23 and have had a hard time not wearing it every day.
I have a thing for striped sweaters, but I think my favorite part of this piece is in the smaller details like the mesh bottom and sequined shoulders-- the back bow is also adorable.
It's hard to see in the pictures, but it's actually a metallic gold color which is perfect for the holiday season.














I've been loving the new skulls trend as of lately and finally jumped on the bandwagon a couple of weeks ago and bought this sheer blouse.

I think what I love most about this trend is how versatile it is. The pattern can be styled with some obvious edge or in a much more subdued manner-- I think the trick is in the color palette you choose.















That is it for my November favorites. If you like what you see, make sure to give it a "like" and share, and as always, you can find us Cats over on Facebook (Facebook.com/ChatoyantDiary) and Twitter (@ChatoyantDiary)

Happy December,
Gabee

No comments:

Post a Comment